Intermediate Oil Painting class (will include building up on the things learnt in the beginners oil painting class) will involve 48 classes and within these sessions, you will be able to learn
1) How to paint 3 sets of difficult still life figures e.g setting with a dark coloured fabric background combined with flowers and fruits as the subjects ; a set of glassware or steel based subjects such as a thermal flask etc ; setting with dark coloured fabric background combined with wine bottles, wine glasses and fruits. By painting the above 3 sets, you will be able to focus and learn about the texture of the objects, familiarise yourself with oil painting techniques such as crosshatching, hatching, dry brush, blending etc (different textures would require different brush techniques).
2) Painting of plaster casts with a background fabric and at the same time, learn how to observe the facial features of the plaster cast.
3) Copying the masterpieces, learn the oil painting skills of the master.
4) Painting of landscapes through observing photographs or pictures of sceneries. Students will be more informed about perspectives and learn several techniques on how to paint flowers, trees, architectures, street alleys, rivers and oceans.
5) For students with better painting skills, they will learn how to do portrait painting with models, learn about the difference between still figures and moving figures, the relationship between the facial expression and the facial muscles.