For Art Course Enquiry, please call us at 62550711 / 67332155 | or WhatsApp +65 9005 6716 to contact Iola Liu.
Intermediate Oil Painting class (will include building up on the things learnt in the beginners oil painting class) will involve 48 classes and within these sessions, you will be able to learn:
1) How to paint 3 sets of difficult still life figures e.g setting with a dark coloured fabric background combined with flowers and fruits as the subjects ; a set of glassware or steel based subjects such as a thermal flask etc; setting with dark coloured fabric background combined with wine bottles, wine glasses and fruits. By painting the above 3 sets, you will be able to focus and learn about the texture of the objects, familiarise yourself with oil painting techniques such as dry brush, blending etc (different textures would require different brush techniques).
2) Painting of plaster casts with a background fabric and at the same time, learn how to observe the facial features of the plaster cast.
3) Copying the masterpieces, learn the oil painting skills of the master.
4) Painting of landscapes through observing photographs or pictures of sceneries. Students will be more informed about perspectives and learn several techniques on how to paint flowers, trees, architectures, street alleys, rivers and oceans.
5) For students with better painting skills, they will learn how to do portrait painting with models, learn about the difference between still figures and moving figures, the relationship between the facial expression and the facial muscles.
TO SIGN UP FOR A TRIAL SESSION PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK A SLOT NOW
Every MondayWednesdayThursdaySaturday - Sunday, from 21 August 2019 - 31 December 2021
Mon 5pm - 7.15pm, 7.30pm - 9.45pm | Wed 11am-1.15pm, 1.30pm - 3.45pm, | Thurs 11am - 1.15pm, 1.30pm-3.45pm | Fri 7:30pm-9.45pm(NEW CLASS - Enquire with us), | Sat 10.30am-12.45pm, 1pm-3.15pm. 3.30pm-5.45pm | Sun 10.30am - 12.45pm, 1pm - 3.15pm
Number of Sessions:
Visual Arts Centre Art Studio
Terms and conditions:
All sessions are to be completed within the course duration stated.
All sessions are to be completed within the 30 weeks course validity. Further extension of course validity of up to one month only may be provided with proof of overseas travel, hospitalization/medical certificate. This art course allows a one-to-one replacement of participant, please note that any replacement of participant is final and the original participant has fully transferred his/her lesson credits to the appointed replacement.