Painting for Beginners
A Simple Introduction to Drawing & Sketching and Oil Painting
Are you interested to pick up sketching and painting skills but unsure of where to start? Have you tried art jamming, but realized that you need more guidance? Here’s how you can get started at Visual Arts Centre!
Painting For Beginners is a comprehensive, step-by-step quick introduction to embark your journey into sketching and oil painting. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first time picking up the brush – our professional and experienced art instructors will simplify, teach and guide you through the process, and introduce you to all the important techniques, enabling you to create your own masterpiece within four sessions of this workshop. Our cozy and well-equipped studio is located within the lush lawn of Dhoby Ghaut Green, opposite Plaza Singapura/MacDonald House.
What to Expect:
– Four 2.5 Hour sessions that comprehensively cover both drawing & sketching and oil painting (drawing & sketching is the basis to effective painting!)
– Imparting of knowledge on materials needed and how to use them
– Guided help on application of foundational skills and techniques
– Take home your canvas masterpiece at the end of the workshop
ALL materials and refreshments are provided.
Let our Painting for Beginners workshop help you unleash your inner da Vinci!
Each session runs for 2.5 hours.
Our class schedule is as follows:
MON: 5pm – 7:30 pm/7:30pm – 10pm
WED: 11am – 1:30pm
SAT: 1pm – 3:30pm /3.30pm – 6.00pm
Every MondayWednesday - Saturday, from 8 December 2016 - 31 March 2017
Mon 5pm - 7.30pm / 7:30pm - 10pm | Wed 11am - 1:30pm | Sat 1pm - 3:30pm / 3.30pm - 6.00pm
- This promotion is only valid until 31 March 2017
- All four classes must be completed within six months from payment date
Interested in this course??
Call us at 6255 0711 / 6733 2155, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire / register about this course
A proud student with her oil painting piece
Anke's sunflower oil painting comes to life after only two sessions
Lim explores landscape in his second acrylic painting
A completed still life drawing
Students engaged in still life drawing class
A completed portrait sketch with reference to a plaster cast of François-Marie Arouet